How to deposit via SEPA?
To make a deposit via SEPA:
Log in to the Client Portal.
Select Add funds → SEPA in the Client Portal menu.
- SEPA transfers are performed in EUR between SEPA area residents (see SEPA member countries). SEPA transfers allow you to save on commissions, since banks are required to credit the full amount of payment to the beneficiary's account without commission. Payments are credited within 1-2 business day(s) from the moment of payment processing.
Fill in the deposit form:
- To: Select the account to which you want to make a deposit.
- Currency: select the account currency (EUR).
- Bank country: Select your bank country.
- Bank: Beneficiary's bank name.
- Amount: Enter the deposit amount.
- Currency: Select the deposit currency (EUR).
|Current transaction fees are available on the fees page.
The generated invoice contains all the necessary information for making a SEPA transfer.
To save the invoice, click Download.
Use the invoice details to make a payment at a bank branch or via the Internet banking service.
|The invoice is valid during 3 business days.
The list of the generated invoices is displayed on the SEPA deposit page (Add Funds → SEPA). To download the invoice, click Download. If you requested an invoice, but are not going to pay it, click Delete.
How to check the transaction status
Click your Monevium IBAN on the left of the Client Portal.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/History tab. You can cancel the pending operations while they are not processed.